Bows, Bows, Bows Oh My!!

3 Comments
My slowly growing mountain of bows.....

Our First Category of Bows: 
Literature Bows
The word layout creates a unique design

Second Category: Element Bows
(Wood)
(Water)
(Different Wood Textures)

Third Category: Design Bows
Black and light blue
Black and Oranges
Neutrals
Cool Texts



You may also like

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm wondering about how long it takes to make one of your bows. Do you cut out the strips and then randomly use them? Or do you select each strip according to its particular design?

Very artsy - very Jessica!

Jessica Purvis said...

I'd say it takes 5-10 minutes max to make one bow from start to finish. How you put it together really depends on the paper your using. I look for paper that has some sort of common theme across the whole page to make the bow design consistent through out. But then it's also fun to use different or "random" strips too!

Jess~

Buhrmaster said...

Wow!! That's a quick, easy project!
I really like the bows! They are cool! ;)
~ Mattea ~

Powered by Blogger.