Crafty Creations!

3 Comments
I found two amazing craft blogs today totally by accident! They have so many tutorials for fun, easy, and inexpensive crafts! Best of all they use recyclable materials like old magazines for a lot of them!

One of the crafts was handmade present bows using 
old magazine pages. 
This is one of my favorites I made tonight
from a surfing advertisement!

Another one. Not so pretty, but you get
better ideas as you go, right?!


I also learned how to make cute bags from envelopes!
This is a "not very cute" one, but I will get more
creative as I get more colorful envelopes and 
embellish them some more!


More to come!


You may also like

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Very crafty :) I especially like the "cute bags from envelopes" idea...I can't wait to see more! Oh, and we'd like a tutorial when you visit in December, please.

Etsy, Etsy, Etsy...

(Can you hear me chanting?)

Buhrmaster said...

cool stuff! the bows are great! and who knew you could turn an envelope into a little gift bag? Very creative indeed. you go girl!

~Christina said...

I love the bows! I had no idea they were so simple to make! ;) I will have to check out that idea too, it would be so nice to have spare bows for Birthdays and Christmas.

Powered by Blogger.