Trip Part Two (Vegas)

1 Comments
Instead of turning around and driving 8 hours back home, we decided to stop in Vegas and break up our trip into two 4 hour segments. It was fun staying in a 4 star hotel for under $100! We had fun walking around and seeing all of the buildings and braving the 105 degree heat. I do have to say that I was impressed by the cleanliness of Vegas. Typically when you come to a place like this or San Fransisco the streets just seem dirty and polluted and I was pleasantly surprised at how clean it felt. I was also surprised by how mellow the "Vegas Strip" was as far as any sexuality content on billboards or the like. I'm not saying that there was none, but I was very wary thinking that it would be more blatant than it was. Surprisingly, it was not full of anything like that and I read that Vegas was making attempts at making it more "family friendly." They could do some more work, but at least most of the advertisements weren't blaring in your face.

Views from the car





Our really nice room!

Our weighted wet bar. 
If you lifted anything, you would be charged
immediately!

Our not so grand view







This is the outside of the "Fashion Show"
Mall

They even had little Italy like boat rides at one hotel

But then there were banners like this everywhere
for all of the shows

Our hotel

Every night at 8pm, our hotel has a volcano 
that erupts. It was a pretty cool water/light show


Casino Royale Baby


I really wanted to go!
(Family inside joke) :D

The Bellagio
(Oceans 13 anyone?)
I didn't get any pictures unfortunately of their famous
water shows, but it was so cool!
All in all we had a great time walking through and seeing all of the grand hotels and all of the different sites. :)


You may also like

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I cannot believe he would not let you go see Donny & Marie! So unfair! ;)

Powered by Blogger.