Buhrmaster's Visit (Pictures)

2 Comments
Just a few pictures from their trip down to SoCal!
Watch out for more pictures on their blog soon!

What is he doing!?

Very nice!

Zoe the climbing fanatic

The aisle Cali walked down for her first marriage
in SoCal

The little courtyard overlooking the pier


The other photographer of the day
(With a mighty fine camera.)
I was jealous...



Doing what I do best.....
scare people.....

Mattea and I were singing the
wedding march for them!



The day at the beach







We called ourselves the toweled duo....
We were not going into the water on a 50 degree day!

Zoe the explorer extraordinaire!

Dave, Sabina, and Zoe.....brave souls....

Zoe's creation....





I don't want to post any more pictures to let the Buhrmaster's 
tell their story and show their pictures!


You may also like

2 comments:

Buhrmaster said...

Great photos, Jess! We sure had a wonderful time with you & Zack! We are still trying to organize all the pics & get them to where we can post some. It all takes time. :) Love you guys - that day at Laguna & Dana Point was fun!

Buhrmaster said...

Those are great pix!!! :) I can't really say that I am jealous of your camera now your right! Anyways, we should hopefully be posting pictures soon! Don't worry. ~ Mattea ~
p.s. We did really enjoy our visit with you wonderful Family! Can't wait for you guys to come down and visit us for Christmas! :)

Powered by Blogger.