Etsy Earrings (My Ideas and Inventory So Far)

2 Comments
Here is my Etsy Earring inventory so far. I've got a couple more I want to try, but what do you think?
I'm hoping to open my store soon, but we'll see!

ur . bane(MIND)pro.duc.tions(TM) 
(My Etsy Store Name)

Man Catcher
 Earrings

Tear Drop
Earrings

Pink Icing
 Earrings

Urbane Marvel
 Earrings

Tuscan Summer
Earrings

Divine Dangle
Earrings

Rouge Revelation
 Earrings

Ocean Pearl
 Earrings

Marble Hall
Earrings

Kryptonite
  Earrings

Pandora's Box
Earrings
I'm very open to all feedback! Would you buy these? Do you think they've got enough edge to sell and be unique? How's the photography? I'm all ears!!

Thanks,
Jessica~


You may also like

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Very nice, Jess! To answer your questions, Yes. Yes. Artsy and original.

I like how you've twisted the wire around the beads and have to say that "Tear Drop" is my absolute favorite - simple and not too long (you know me...). But I do like that you have lots of options and a variety of styles, so it seems there is something for everyone! I do have to add that your design names are creative and do a good job of reflecting the design of each pair. :)

So, when does your store open?

Anonymous said...

Ditto what Lisa said! Although, my favorites are the Tuscan Summer and the Rogue Revelation .... well, and the Marble Hall and ..... and I would probably buy all of them :)

The uniqueness is great - the use of the wound wire is very cool, and the long, sleek, dangly look is my personal preference. Seems like in other stores they offer mostly wider styles instead of longer ones. Your designs are simple, but they make a statement; and they definitely have the edge.
I'm so glad you are keeping up with this. You have such an artistic eye!

Powered by Blogger.