Happy 10th Birthday AnnaLynn!

2 Comments
AnnaLynn Jolana Seifert. 
Born October 19, 2000

This is my little sister. Although she's no longer little, she will always hold the "little sister" spot in my heart. How can you resist her infectious smile? How can you not delight in the sound of her resilient laugh? How can you not get lost in those big eyes of her? I love my little sister like no other can. She brightens my day every week when I call. Her voice brings smiles and tears of longing to my eyes. Almost every time she asks why I can't come through the phone?

My dearest AnnaLou, you have no idea how much you mean to me. I miss all of those nights when we had to share a bed. How you always had to touch my arm, face, back, side to fall asleep just to know I was there. How we'd laugh at the silliest of things and how you'd pose for me for my photography lessons. How we'd take the goofiest of photos and love them! How I love it when you squish my arm when excited and how you still love to climb in my lap. I love and cherish every moment!

I pray God will lead you to become a godly young woman through the years. That you will learn from the godly example Mom is and take it to heart as I have. You are a beautiful, charming, loving girl and I love you most dearly! Wishing we could be there today on your Birthday,
We love you!









We LOVE taking silly pictures!

How could anyone resist that smile!









You may also like

2 comments:

Buhrmaster said...

What a wonderful blessing sisters are, huh? !!! Nice little tribute to your "AnnaLou". We think she's pretty cute, too.

Lisa said...

I love you too!

~AnnaLynn :)

Powered by Blogger.