Glasses

2 Comments
You know what's funny? I waited a long time growing up to get away from glasses and look grown up in contacts. I still wear contacts, but now glasses are taking up 50% of the time. :) With a great deal from Costco, I was able to get two pairs of cute glasses! I was stuck on which one of these two to get, when we found out about the deal, my wonderful husband said, lets just do it! So......here we are!
Thoughts?
Pair #1 = Sleek, Classy and Burnt Brown Color


Pair #2 = Fun, Funky Converse

I thought they were so cool with the white stripe on top!


You may also like

2 comments:

Jonathan Berkompas said...

Cute! I love the bottom ones... Funny to see you in glasses again... We used to hate them and now I need to get some too!

Buhrmaster said...

2 of the voting B's say the top brown ones. Glasses aren't that great, but definitely needed....and they've come a long way with cuter styles! :)

Powered by Blogger.