Point Loma, California Tide Pools

2 Comments
On Saturday, we decided to go on a little adventure to Point Loma to see the lighthouse and tide pools.

Point Loma Lighthouse

You weren't allowed to go up to the light, but were able to take shots through a gate. 


San Diego Skyline



Point Loma tide-pools.  Beautiful scenery. 






If you walked close enough to the edge, you would have gotten wet!


There was a huge flock of Pelican's flying around while we were there








You may also like

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the shots of the grass; reminds me that the field is ripe, ready for harvest... Oh, and the photo with the pelicans flying overhead. Looks like a beautiful spot and a lovely way to spend a day! Thanks for sharing. :)

Just a Girl said...

Your photos are beautiful Jess, I love the wheat ones as well, they were so calming to look at while I was at work today! You are so talented, I would buy a print from you if you ever put any up for sale!

Come visit my blog sometime, I've now "shown" the link to you and your Mom, lol. ;oD

Hope you are doing well, love you lots!

~Your s.i.l....

Powered by Blogger.