A Day Relaxing in the Sun

2 Comments
Since I didn't have to work yesterday, we decided to take it easy and soak up some of the lovely SoCal sun by heading to Orfila late in the afternoon to enjoy a glass of wine and the beautiful scenery. 

My wine. (with hints of blueberry and mocha)


Beautiful Flowers that are in bloom.










There was an event tent set up and I had to see inside! This would be a perfect setting for a wedding reception. 


Lots of wine barrels hanging around everywhere. 





You may also like

2 comments:

Just a Girl said...

That wine looks yummy and the flowers are gorgeous, I love your photography my dear sister-in-law!! :D Some of those (okay, all of them) would look really pretty framed and put around the house, you have such a good eye! I'm glad you guys got to have some down-time together, even if Zack was studying. ;o)

I hope you're having a good Friday, I am sitting at home listening to silence and trying to decide what I want to do next. :-P

Love you!

Lisa said...

Gorgeous! The flowers, that is. And the wine, too. :) Wish I could come visit for a weekend before you move...wouldn't that be so fun?!

Powered by Blogger.