My Mom Pam's Trip

0 Comments
My Mom Pam came down for a visit and it was an incredible 4 days! I hadn't seen her since shortly after the wedding and it was good to catch up and show her our world in Southern California!

I took this picture on a walk my Mom and I took


My Mom :) 
I fear I was slightly annoying because I would walk behind her and shoot pictures as she would look back. The lighting was better than if I was in front. :) Photographer stuff, you know!


Haha! I took us more than a dozen tries to finally get this shot! My camera wasn't focusing on us and therefore wouldn't shoot.

On Saturday for my Mom's birthday, we took her to Coronado Island and rented a boat for an hour to cruise the bay area. We even got to see the aircraft carrier that threw Osama Bin Laden's body in the ocean.




In front of the Coronado Hotel

My Mom by the fountain outside the hotel

Inside my favorite paper store in Coronado

Waiting for coffee!





After Coronado we headed to Old Town San Diego where there were tons of little shops and restaurants. In the picture below, people had carved their name in a cactus leaf. What happened to wooden picnic tables?

Being silly trying on hats

I couldn't stop smelling this one. It's all genuine leather!


An old hotel that serves as a museum/restaurant now








Church doors

Silhouette of an old ship in the bay 

I had a great time with my mom and wished that it hadn't ended so soon!  I love you, Mom!


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.