The Best Father

0 Comments


When it comes to dads, most daughters will declare that their's is best. I'm not an exception. Every member of the family has a different and unique relationship with the Mr. of the household, and I think the daughter's is most special. :P Yeah, maybe I'm a little biased...

So there's this man in my life that I can't quite figure out. Just when I think I know him, another surprise pops up. In a few words, he's tall, handsome, godly, and very kind. But there's more to him than that.

Have you ever met a man with eager determination to get some work around the house done, who in an instant can put that aside to talk with his daughter about boys?

A man who's been through so much in his life, yet comes out still thanking and praising the Lord?

A man who's done and continues to do all than he can to protect and provide for his family.

A dad who understands his daughters struggles because she's just like him.

A dad that knows just how to make you laugh!

His hug that takes away the threat your worries bring you.

The smile that let's you know you're home.

This man is so much more and words cannot merely say all that he is. Strong yet gentle. A leader by example.

So I might be a little biased when I say my dad is the best and I love him dearly, but the proof is all there on the page before you.

Happy Birthday, Dad! We love you!
J&Z~


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.