Morning River Walk

1 Comments
 I had a wonderful morning walk around Christ Church meadows and the punting river.

Punting is closed for the winter, but this is where the boats normally dock.



Haha! Trying to punt through the little tunnel is harder than you think! A nightmare if you get stuck!


Looking through closed gates...


I just love the color of the moss

Part of Christ Church



Flowers in bloom


Earthy picture



Part of Christ Church Meadows in the early morning with the mist still upon us.

Hardly any people out, it was serene.




This is part of the river where punting races happen!


They didn't move when I was a foot away

This big guy was pretty funny

"What? Who me? Aflac!"



Flowers sprouting from the ground...







Looking back across the meadow you can see Christ Church towering out of the trees


Its just so pretty!




Love the color in this shot


You may also like

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very lovely pictures, Jess. I really enjoyed reading some of your posts here. We are actually planning on having your family over next Sunday. We will think of you all! :)
Pamela vonderLuft

Powered by Blogger.