Tidbits of Life

1 Comments
Since I don't have anything in particular to dedicate a whole post too, I decided to show you little tidbits of life as of late. :)

I heard great stories regarding American Hotdogs is jars, but only finally found them last week! 
Funny!

Getting ready for Formal Hall

Costa has these delicious Belgian Chocolate Brownies with white chocolate chips in them. 
Every now and again I treat myself to one like the one below!

After our Rome trip, it took me ages to edit photos!

One day while off work, I took a walk down this calm serene pathway

Sitting on the second floor of a double decker bus is an everyday thing!

I'm becoming more confident in my baby footprint skills at work in Unique Creations
This baby was only two weeks old!

I make very tasty Iced Vanilla Latte's. Yum!

Oxford was dusted with snow two days this month!

Someone built this little snowman to peer into our neighbors back window...

What the streets look like when I'm waiting at the bus stop in the mornings I help open at Costa

Delicious and refreshing Mango Passionfruit Cooler curtsey of Costa Coffee

Standing outside Regent's Park College one evening 

An ancient German text book 






You may also like

1 comment:

Denise said...

Hi Jessica! What a lucky guy Zack is to have such a creative and sweet wife for Valentine's Day! Also, be careful waiting at the bus stop in the morning. It looks so dark and desserted!

Powered by Blogger.