Blenheim Palace

0 Comments
Last Sunday we decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather we were having here in Oxford to go to the Blenheim Palace and walk around their gorgeous property. It was a great day!

First we stopped at M&S and had some lunch

Waiting in the warm sun

Summertown life

We had a "jacket" potato and pasta 

At Blenheim

Such a beautiful day

Okay, so last time we were here I had heard about the gardens, but we didn't have time to go check them out. This time I made a beeline straight for it and discovered they have an awesome hedge maze! I was so excited! We had lots of fun with all of the other kids and parents trying to figure it out.

Straight or left?


There are two bridges for you to look out from and plan your next move. The guy in the blue shirt is where you want to get to. It has the only way out. 



I couldn't keep from laughing because all you could see from the bridge was the tops of people's heads!



We made it!






Trying to look cool.

We enjoyed delicious ice-cream...

...but had more fun watching this little girl in the pink get her's all over herself!




The last thing we did at Blenheim was take a quiet relaxing walk along the river.









You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.