Flat White and Other Stuff

0 Comments
Today I joined the ranks of my colleagues in officially being able to make presentable Flat Whites! Or well, at least most of the time. A Flat White is sort of like a cappuccino, but the froth is more velvety and not so thick, and the espresso is extracted for half of the normal time making it twice as strong. The tricky part is making the leaf/flower design with the foam that make this drink so unique. 
Today I did it and here is my proof! 


On another note, I found out that Wotsits are the British version of our Cheetos
The flowers are in bloom!
Derby hats prove to be fun

Found a book that makes you want to eat your way through Paris

Um, yeah, fatballs. Need I say more?
Found at our local Poundland

Skyping with family is great!


Playing with my iPhone and Instagram

A tiny 360 of Unique Creations. If you look closely, you'll see Jenny

A rounded 360 of the main street in Summertown

I made Bangers and Mash. Or as we Americans say: Sausages and Potatoes

More Instagram

That's all for now!


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.