Of footprints and pasty legs...

4 Comments
Since most of the interesting things happen when my camera is no where to be found, my iPhone camera has become the next best thing! I post most of these pics on Instagram (an app for smartphones) but here they are for those who don't have one:

A flyer for a club in Oxford someone handed us at Costa. Just a little scary?...

I was able to Skype with this growing guy this week! I love you, Danny!

Also had a great chat with my lovely Mom!
Anna, we'll get your picture next time when you're feeling a lot better!

This week at Unique Creations I came across a lot of baby footprints. 
I wrapped this one up. Frank must be a little hefty to be called the "tank!"

I just like how these are "scrummy." What does that mean!?
I did these footprints of a 9 day old. She was so tiny!


A pretty cool plate someone painted...

 I got bored as the day became more and more slow...

As you can see by the picture below, I had some time on my hands...

We had a 70 degree day today! I busted out a cute dress and sweater after work today and introduced the world to my newly pasty legs...

Prints bought by my Mom + a little bit of recycling of materials makes for new decorations!


We're off to Bath this coming Monday and Tuesday for some relaxation and there will be pictures to come! Stay tuned!


You may also like

4 comments:

Lisa said...

All I have to say is that this post is absolutely scrummy!

Jessica Purvis said...

Haha! It's such a funny word! :)

Buhrmaster said...

Reminds me of the security words you have to type for comment acceptance (like below).......maybe that's where they get them. :) scrumptious/yummy - I suppose scrummy is better than yummptious...

~b

Lisa said...

Love those prints -- so glad the seller sent the extra one! oh, and it's about time you two took a bath. haha. :)

Powered by Blogger.