A Little Bit of Nothing Really

1 Comments
Not much is going on on this side of the pond other than I'm eating croutons as a snack, listening to Maroon 5's new single, and uploading Instagram photos, all while looking out on this dreary rainy day. Many of you have seen these photo's via Instagram, but here they are for all of you who haven't.

Trying to be creative with my iPhone camera. Texture shot. 

Playing with filters while out on a walk

Christ Church where parts of Harry Potter was filmed

Cute ducklings by the river!

I had unch one day at the Turl Street Kitchen and I enjoyed what seemed like a vat of Hot Chocolate!

One of our favorite snacks/dinner that carries over from our Escondido days
(Can you tell I'm missing Trader Joes?)

I pick wine bottles solely on their labels and this one was cute! 




We've had a couple of really slow weeks at Unique Creations...

We had a delivery of Cupcake Soaps that look so realistic!

We sell over 50 different spools of ribbon too

 Trying to be good and wear my Converse glasses more

Let my creative juices flow while decorating gifts for upcoming family birthdays

Love the simplicity of this one

But non the less excited!!

A Costa Customer left this and I found it hilarious!

I'm addicted to sparkling water and drink it on my breaks

We just started serving a Ricotta and Spinach Panini which is so delish!

Got some reading in before I started my shift one day

Wrote down one of my favorite poems, "If"

Last Saturday we had a huge sampling day at Costa and a competition with other Costa Branches to see who could take in the most sales for the day. So in order to make it fun, we dressed up like Pirates!
Jaga

Agatha

Me

Zita and Monika

Heard this song at work yesterday and it made me miss my Dad! He used to play this song when I was younger.

Got letters from home this morning! I'll get that scarf picture soon, Mom! Sorry!




You may also like

1 comment:

Lisa said...

a scarf shot in Berlin sounds nice...

Have a great time!

xo,

mom

Powered by Blogger.