Insta-Friday

1 Comments
Snapshots


I couldn't sleep one night and therefore starting playing with light


If you didn't already know this about me, I'm obsessed with Nutella! 

My favorite spot to be is sitting by the Rhein River with a good book.  


On Tuesday I went to Lorrach, Germany with my friend Monika and had cheap and delicious coffee and cake! 

Came across this awesome antique metal box on the side of the street with a sign saying "free!" 




Basel is just so beautiful. 

Spent some time this week being a wee bit creepy spying on the neighbors through our peephole.  

Learning how to ride a bike while wearing a skirt.... 

Yesterday was: Colorful 

Today we had a rare moment here in Basel. It was 73 degrees! I took the afternoon and sat by the Rhein river with a book and soaked up the last sun before winter kicks in! 

Love how this looks even though out of focus!

I cannot get over how beautiful it is here.  


Just a little sketch of the buildings across the river. 


You may also like

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Gorgeous! Such a blessing to be enjoying where the Lord has you.

Bike riding in a skirt? Sounds like something I would do...

xo ~Mom

Powered by Blogger.