Mini Apple Pies

4 Comments
I found this recipe online for Mini Apple Pies and knew I needed to make them!








Yum!



You may also like

4 comments:

Buhrmaster said...

Those are adorable and they look fabulously yummy!! Please post the recipe.

April J Harris said...

What gorgeous little apple pies! My mouth was watering as I read this post. I'm visiting via Happy in Dole Valley. It's lovely to discover your blog!

Jessica Purvis said...

Why thank you @The 21ist Century Housewife! You are too sweet. :) My mother happens to be the blog author of Happy in Dole Valley and am so glad you enjoyed the post!

Sincerely,
Jessica~

Denise said...

Hi Jessica! Those apple pies look so good! Please send me the recipe when you get a chance. I hope you had a merry Christmas and I look forward to catching up soon in 2013. Happy New Year!

Love,
Denise

Powered by Blogger.