Lettering

2 Comments
Here are some snapshots of the lettering I have been working on most recently. 

A Calendar

Taking time and care into each month's name

I bought myself a small sketchbook and am trying to draw one letter every day. I'm not going in any sort of order when it comes to fonts. Just playing around with all sorts. :)

I only have these tree A's so far and this one is my favorite.

Just a fun illustration I drew in my sketchbook. 

On another note, we've been surviving off of this lately. 

The cool coffee/cocktail lounge that the latte above is from. 

This grapefruit drink has powered me though many a sketching brainstorm. 

On occasion, I'll take a break from German homework/household chores and eat chocolate whilst entertaining myself with some Big Bang Theory comedy. 

Trying to break off the chocolate addiction a little at a time by having Nutella and pretzels.

Been taking a few brisk walks at night

My favorite and pretty much only decorated spot in our flat. 

The tired artist one morning trying to wake up to get ready to go to class. 



You may also like

2 comments:

Buhrmaster said...

Your art is evolving nicely! Lovin' the lettering!
And Thank you for the creative and lovely Thank you!

Back in German class?

love,
all of us

JessicaCynthia said...

I love your June lettering. That's my favorite. :)

Lettering is so amazing, isn't it? It just puts so much more emotion into a saying. It's unreal.
I hope you post more of your typography as you go along...I love, love looking at yours Jess!
Bis später!

-Jessica K. :)

Powered by Blogger.