Random Snipits...

0 Comments
Scenic shots from around Basel 






I've been cooking




Broccoli Corn Chowder with bacon

Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup

Pork Tenderloin and Mashed Potatoes with a Balsamic Vinegar/Soy Sauce

Lemon Garlic Salmon and Sautéed Potatoes

The hubby's cooking: Steak, Potatoes, and Salad

Lemon Biscotti and Lemon Biscotti dipped in an Espresso Chocolate Glaze

Christmas Market



Talking a walk



At the theater to see the Hobbit day after it opened here. 


Enjoying/savoring some Hershey's Kisses


The hubby and I enjoyed an afternoon by the river in the sun




The hubby bought me new skinny jeans


Been having more glasses days


Hmmnn...breakfast


Playing around with effects. 
I like the grunge look of the water droplets on my arm. 


Been focusing my creative brain on typography and hand lettering lately. 



One of my urban(MIND)designs card designs in progress. 


Implementing it


Practicing for straighter lines in hand drawn lettering. 
Quote by Edgar Allen Poe




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.