Graphic Design

3 Comments
I am very much into graphic design and follow closely with the trends and have fallen in love with the concept of an image in the background and a transparent circle with words inside. Here are some of my attempts with pictures I have taken.








Thoughts? My favorite one is the "Simplicity."


You may also like

3 comments:

JessicaCynthia said...

Wow-you're like a pro at this! You should print them out and frame them or something. I think my favorites are the "simplicity" and "trust." They look very professional, Jess. Awesome job. :)
-Jessica
(p.s. still missing you!! )

Lisa said...

Circles. :) I like "simplicity" the best as well. Will you be doing anything with these images? Selling them? Noticed you changed your watermark; is it just for your gd images?

Jessica Purvis said...

@Lisa @HappyinDoleValley

I was just having fun with this set and was super excited to have figured out how to do this to some of my photos. So, no plans for them as of now. :) I just used the "J.Purvis" for these pictures as my normal watermark would be too distracting...still figuring out a way to make my usual watermark smaller and a little more transparent for photos like these. :)

Love you,
Jess~

Powered by Blogger.