Photo a Day Challenge

0 Comments
Since I was sick last week, I didn't have time to post my Instagram Photo a Day Challenge photos for the month of February. Here are the remander for the month.

Day 8.) Something Orange - The 70's style counter at a new coffee shop I discovered in Basel

Day 9.) Guilty Pleasure - Getting our favorite dishes from our favorite Pan Asian restaurant, Lilly's, delivered!

Day 10.) 3 o'clock - Sitting down with the Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung (German Sunday Paper)

Day 11.) Entrance - Entrance to the cold world outside

Day 12.) Where you late lunch - On this stool in our kitchen

Day 13.) Walking - Walking the streets of Paris to the Eiffel Tower

Day 14.) Love is - A surprise Valentine's card for my hubby in Paris

Day 15.) What's in your fridge - Nothing. And there's no fridge in our hotel, but this is in my stomach. Beef Tartar.

Day 16.) Perfect - On the train to the Palace of Versailles to spend the day there with my man. 

 Day 17.) In your hand - My keys

Day 18.) Something you don't like - Confetti 

Day 19.) Today is - Basel's Fasnacht where everyone turns a blind eye while innocent bystanders are assaulted by adolescents in masks with fistfuls of confetti that they shove down your back. 

Day 20.) Where you stood - More like where I passed out all day as this chic was pretty sick

Day 21.) Full - I'm a glass half full person. :)

Day 22.) Makes you smile - When you're sick, the very sight of these babies makes me smile. :)

Day 23.) A word - Thoughtful

Day 24.) Cloud - Since there were no clouds in our sky, I illustrated the phrase, "Cloud 9."

Day 25.) On your bedside table - Earrings, retro glasses, pens, perfume, lotions, and a candle. 

Day 26.) Quiet - Abandoned bench in a quiet park. Perfect for finding peace of mind. 

Day 27.) Playing - Playing tunes while designing. 

Day 28.) Upside down - Me being not so clever, but upside down 
 

I've also begun the March Photo Challenge and will post the ones I have so far:

March Day 1.) L is for - Lens. My camera lens is my second pair of eyes. 

Day 2.) I made this - "Many Thanks" card for my German teacher since our class is coming to an end.

Day 3.) Key - My keys at the Grün 80 park.

*************************************************
And just some random phone shots from the last two weeks. :)

I have not tried this but found it funny. :)

Splurged on American cereal






Delicious Lasagna Soup

Just having fun doing an eye photo sequence. 




Taking the tram in the evening 

Some pictures from our walk in the Grün 80 park yesterday afternoon 

















You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.