Snippets of life.

2 Comments
Wow. Okay. So it's been a while since I've had a "snippets" post. I've got a lot of catching up to do. :)

I made a delicious Lemon Rosemary Yogurt cake and I'm ashamed (and yet not!) to say we ate it all!
 While taking a walk one day, I came across this old guy.
Had fun with the great lighting in a bookstore one day. 
It's Moped city around here. Everyone and their mother owns one. 
We have plenty of colorful apartment building in our neighborhood. 

Enjoyed cappuccino's from new cafe's!
  

 
Looking from the Maximilianeum towards the city center. 
The beautiful Maximilianeum building that houses the State Parliament. 


The Isar river.



A beautiful brick church. 


I go shopping once a week and since we don't have an elevator, I usually carry 7lbs of groceries up 5 flights of stairs. Ugh...
I've been dabbling in Calligraphy.


My hair used to be down to my waistline...
But now is a medium length with some highlights after a much needed chop!
I made delicious homemade chocolate chip cookies.
When it's sunny and warm, my favorite place to sit in our apartment in in the window sill. From here you can watch all the passerby, feel the breeze, and just think. 
Speaking of thinking, I've also been doing a lot of reading and pondering while on walks. Often stopping at this fountain with a drink to relax for a short while. 
Taking the U-bahn is a weekly thing. 
This is a beautiful High School. 

I'd love to live in the little house at the end of this lane. 
 Oh, yeah, and not only can you buy your cigarettes and toiletries from vending machines, but also tires for your bike!
My workspace on a daily basis. All over the map!
Together we made a delicious homemade butternut squash soup! Me, a Seifert child, ate and enjoyed butternut squash soup! Yeah!



You may also like

2 comments:

Lisa said...

You, my dear Seifert child, used to eat a delicious ham & potato butternut squash soup when it was occasionally prepared! It was a recipe gleaned from Kathy Boyer from when they had us over one time. :) It was so good that Mrs. J even requested it for one of our women's events at the church... Thanks, by the way of reminding me of this; we have cool rainy weather coming and a nice warm soup is just what we'll need. :)

Lots of nice pics, as always. Like the haircut! See you in less than 3 weeks!!

xo, Mom

Buhrmaster said...

LOVE the new fresh, light and lovely format! and the hair cut/splash of highlight! You are so beautiful!

The girls and I took a walk today, then caught up on email and read your blog, it felt like we had just been on a walk with you through Munchen. Danke!

Love you.

Powered by Blogger.