Tidbits of life.

0 Comments
I've been immersed in the Steve Jobs biography and finally finished. It's pretty interesting taking a peek into his crazy life.  

The whole apartment complex was without internet for over a week only to find out that the problem was a simple fix that someone just overlooked. That being said, we spent a bit of time at cafe's with wifi.

It snowed here in München. Just a little bit and it never stayed around long. 


I had many leftover tortillas and decided to try to make homemade chips. They turned out okay, but I'd definitely would need more practice! I really enjoyed these cinnamon and sugar ones though!

Been working on a couple calligraphy/hand lettered projects. 





Couldn't possibly go a Christmas without going to the local Weihnachtsmarkt to enjoy Glühwein!

Busy schedules and late nights call for a lot of java!



We were told two weeks ago that we might have legionella in our water and need to boil all water before use. This means for drinking, cooking, bathing, and the like. Fun stuff. 

I washed my hair and although this probably didn't do a thing, I felt much better about not breathing anything in!

It look me 35 minutes just to wash my hair with two pots of boiling water. 

I made mini sugar cookies to give to the two couples I clean for. 

All packaged up and ready to go and all hand drawn by me. 

Pretty amazing sunset!

Reflections.



When the hubby was away at a conference, I went to the automobile museum and had fun walking on old train cars!

I was commissioned to make 30 Christmas cards and let me tell you! It was hard work, but I'm very proud of how they turned out!

Other than these random tidbits, we are slowly preparing to move soon. Our time in Munich has flown by and it's bittersweet to be moving away, but another adventure awaits! 



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.