Phone Picture Post

1 Comments
Take a peek into some everyday adventures. :)

Reading while enjoying coffee.   
 Watching people take refuge during a downpour. 
 Mainzer sunset from our kitchen window.
 Watching marathon runners run through yet another downpour.
 Flights to warm locations. 
 People watching in the Domplatz
 The texture of the seat I was sitting on. 
 And again, another downpour. 
 A friend of mine discovered this awesome metal slide. 
 It's terrifyingly exciting. 
 My Polish friend Ola
 What regret looks like. (My other Polish friend, Justyna)
Thinking going down head first wasn't such a good idea. 
 Only the brave. 
 Patrick ended up sliding right off the end. 
 One particularly warm day when the hubby and I were experiencing extreme allergies, we decided to visit the Botanical gardens. Once there, with all the blooming flowers, did we realize it was a bad mistake. The flowers were pretty though! 
 Berries were on sale this week at the store, so I decided to bake!
 Big bakery style blueberry muffins anyone?
Being my neighbor is awesome because I will bake you things. 
 Like these bakery sized (been on a "bigger the better" kick lately) Mousse au Lait chocolate chip cookies. Yes, my kitchen is were dreams are made. ;-)
Enjoyed a really tasty salad with turkey breast, cucumber, strawberries, apple, lettuce, and homemade  garlic parmesan croutons! Find our family recipe here on my Mom's blog!
 Another Mainzer sunset as seen from the Rhein
 As far as today goes? Other than trying not to die in 90 degree heat, I've enjoyed reading a simple fiction book and The Atlantic and am brewing up some Southern sweet iced tea!
(All photos taken by Jessica Purvis)

-->


You may also like

1 comment:

Lisa said...

love the looks on their faces coming down the slide! :)

Powered by Blogger.