Portugal Kayak Tour

2 Comments
The hubby and I went on an awesome kayak tour while we were in Portugal. This was my first time ever in a kayak and first time snorkeling! Sorry for the "old time" look to the photos, but they were taken on a waterproof windup camera. Remember those! Man, it's been forever since I've used one, but it worked out pretty well. :) Enjoy!


We went under arches such as this tiny one!
 Cave exploring

 (All photos taken by: Jessica Purvis)







You may also like

2 comments:

Buhrmaster said...

Did Zack go with you? ;) no photo proof....

What an amazing adventure! Pretty cool spot to do your "firsts" !!!

Jessica Purvis said...

@Buhrmaster Yes he did. :) I believe a while back he shared with you reasons for not having his photo on the blog. ;)

Wish you guys could have been there with us!
Love you!
Jess~

Powered by Blogger.