iPhone update

2 Comments
iPhone update. Snippets of life. 

Designing.

I've been on a baking kick lately.





Homemade iced tea!

My caning jars come from France. Super classy. ;-)



One of the fellowship holders here saw this sign I made 
and asked if I owned or worked for a bakery back home. She said, "It looks so professional!"



Watching Germany face off early in the World Cup 2014 while enjoying
a nice cold pint of Eisgrub-brau beer. 


Germany vs. USA


Blueberry lime bars. :)





Fellowship holders watching another Germany game in the World Cup.

Watching a game with some of the Professors in the conference room.

Go Deutschland!


Rot Wein Kuchen.







Some quotes I designed. 







You may also like

2 comments:

Denise said...

Hi Jessica!

I haven't checked your blog in a while. As usual, I always love your posts! When do you guys come back? I don't know if you have talked about that in the blog but the kids were asking me the other day. Have a great day!

Love,
Denise

Buhrmaster said...

reliving.....you always put the elegance in the simple.
love and miss you.
mil

Powered by Blogger.