Just touched my heart.....

2 Comments
This song is from the Christian band "Red." This song just touches my heart every time I hear it and it reminds me of how I do not accomplish anything by my own doing, but need and rely on our most Holy and Merciful God.

Pieces

I'm here again-
A thousand miles away from you-
A broken mess-
Just scattered pieces of who I am -


I tried so hard-
Thought I could do this on my own-
I've lost so much along the way-

Then I see your face-
I know I'm finally yours-
You take everything-
I thought I'd lost before-
You call my name-
I come to you in pieces-
So you can make me whole -

I've come undone-
But you make sense of who I am-
Like puzzle pieces in your hands-

Then I see your face-
I know I'm finally Yours-
You take everything-
I thought I lost before-
You call my name-
I come to You in pieces-
So you can make me whole-

I tried so hard-

Then I see your face-
I know I'm finally yours-
I find everything-
I thought I lost before-
You call my name-
I come to You in pieces-
So You can make me whole-



You may also like

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Could've used words like that myself a time or two... Love ya!!

Pam said...

I dont appreciate the photo of the Large Pastry!!! Now I am hungry and I want it!!! Love you....Herbert

Powered by Blogger.