Baking Bug

2 Comments
So today I got the baking bug. I ran out of cereal, bread, and didn't really feel like eating eggs for breakfast so I decided to make some coffee cake! This is Easy Cinnamon Flop Cake and it's yummy!

I also decided to be nice to my Husband and make him one of his favorite cookies: Snickerdoodles! These little fat things are incredible!



Ok, so now that I've made you crave cookies and coffee cake, you better go make some!


You may also like

2 comments:

Jonathan Berkompas said...

yum!!!!!!!!!!! Those snickerdoodles look so good I might just go do that!

Glad you posted btw... about time!

And, no I won't tell anything about the above post, though the one of Zo looks great. I like what you did with the shirt. :-)

Buhrmaster said...

my snickerdoodles never turn out that great! Maybe you can convince my son to let his wife make their family on 45th St some of those yummy cookies....

Powered by Blogger.