Ear Piercing!!!

2 Comments
Today I got my cartilage pierced! My husband took me to get it done for my birthday
which is coming up! He's so sweet! I've wanted to have this done for forever!!
I just have a small earring in right now and can change it out in three months.
A close up. The purple stuff around the hole is just where she marked my ear with a pen.
I'm loving it!
*****************************************************************************




You may also like

2 comments:

~Christina said...

Very cute piercing! It's fun to get things like that done. :) Didn't you ever get to visit Crate & Barrel in Portland? Lol, we have one up here too silly! ;) Glad you got to go do some fun stuff!

Ms. Sabrina Harding said...

I have a certain daughter that wants to get a piercing, but we're encouraging her to do what you did...wait and make sure her husband (whoever he is!) likes the idea! You're a good example. And yes, both The Container Store and Crate and Barrel have been around for quite awhile. ;) Glad you're discovering lots of "new" things!

Powered by Blogger.