Tour of our CA Apartment!

4 Comments
Okay, since the video I took of our house isn't going to load, I took a bunch of pictures instead.
I apologize in advance for any blurry pictures or any that were posted twice.

This is the view when you enter their driveway
They have an orange orchard that is to your left when you pull in.
This is the whole front view of the house taken from the orchard.
Our little apartment is in the very corner on the right and is only one story.
Oranges that we are free to pick whenever we want to!!

This is their orange grove. They have another little one on the side of their house as well.
In the middle of this grove, they also have a fig tree.
Their dolphin water fountain that has no water due to the water regulations now
The front porch view of our landlord's house
The view from the driveway as you leave
This is our little front porch area. We are not allowed to use the back patio or pool, so
we're confined to this little corner. :)
The view when you open our front door.
Yep, it's tiny!
Desk.
Well, right now it's a school/return movie/herb desk.
Our living room.
Observation: love seats really serve no purpose at all.
You can't lay on them and there is hardly room for two comfortably!
Looking into the kitchen
Amazing how all of our stuff fit in here!
My piano


Our kitchen table that takes up half of the kitchen.
It's kinda messy.
The right side of the kitchen
I love how much cupboard space we have now and the soapstone counter tops make everything look nice!
Fridge/microwave/office space
Our bathroom
Our cute little vanity above the toilet
A weird spot for storage shelves I know, but what can you do?
Our storage/sewing/ironing/anything shelves
This is right inside our bedroom
Our bed pretty much takes up the entire space


So yeah, that's the picture tour of our little place! It's cozy for sure, but it's slowly becoming home!


You may also like

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I Love it! I am sure you two will have many wonderful memories there! I hope you are enjoying your self and having fun in your new job...

Jonathan Berkompas said...

Very cute! I can't wait til we can visit and see it in person! Are you sure there will be room for us??? ;-)

Buhrmaster said...

I'll be praying that your landfolks will trust you more and let you use the patio/pool etc. like they first indicated. You certainly have made this house your home! :)

~Christina said...

Very cute! You guys must enjoy your little home. :) I am really mad right now, because I just today realized that your blog updates haven't been coming through to me for some reason, so here I am, wondering what the heck has happened to Jessica Purvis, lol, and you've been posting all along. :( Ah well. Hope you guys are doing well!

Powered by Blogger.