Yay for Autumn Weather!

2 Comments
Wow! Today we woke up to 53 degree brisk air! I was so excited for the chilly blessing as it's been hard adjusting to the constant warm weather here. It's sunny and breezy and I even saw a handful of leaves falling! They were ugly brown and still green of course, but hey! Still falling leaves! At least for a moment I could pretend I was experiencing the amazing NW fall weather!*sigh*

***************************
On another note.....
The picture below was a gift from the Hortons daughter upon my arrival to piano lessons yesterday. :) I opened the door and this is what she said: "Piano teacher? Do you like surprises?" I said yes I do and then she presented me with this wonderful bunch of grass and clover that she had picked from their lawn. She then said, "I was going to keep them for me, but I want to give them to you now!" How sweet! I have never even ever talked to her yet. So I came home and stuck them in a jar and they are proudly sitting on my counter! :)



***************************



You may also like

2 comments:

~Christina said...

Hooray for crisp fall weather! I'm glad it's finally hitting your area, you must be enjoying that. I know we are! :) Some of the trees here are already almost bare! I think it might be another cold winter. Glad to hear you are both doing well, and that you have such a sweet little girl for a student! :) <3

Buhrmaster said...

i like the greenery gift! God is moving in all sorts of ways. we sure miss you both. spent some time with the grandkids yesterday......oh, family is the best medicine. we are looking forward to your trip north for christmas. love you two!

Powered by Blogger.