Project Pretty Things

3 Comments
Well, this is my first attempt at earring making. 
I wanted something a little edgy but also sleek.
What are your thoughts? Would you wear them? 
Does the pendent go with the style?
(I took the creative photography hint of hanging them from a teacup 
from the lovely and talented professional earring maker, my sister-in-law Christina!)

Weird lighting, I know. But what can you do with a simple point and shoot?
My camera was out of commission. Getting batteries charged.



You may also like

3 comments:

Buhrmaster said...

i would totally wear these. dangly! sleek, yet simple! nice!

let's see.....no birthday coming up....mother's day past.....how about father's day - and then since dave doesn't have his ears pierced, he would maybe give them to me....

Lisa said...

How nice to see you creating again. :) Edgy? hmmmm. I'd wear them - am I edgy? haha. Sleek? Definitely. You can make me a pair in brown or orange (October will be here before you know it...). :)

Put them on Etsy!

Jonathan Berkompas said...

Oooo... I like! The green with the long style and the twisted wire. Very chic IMO. :-)

Powered by Blogger.