Crazy Crafty Card Company (c)

2 Comments
It's obvious what I've been up to!
These are my latest crafty creations.
Quite a lot of birthdays and a wedding are coming
up and instead of spending $3 or more for a single card
I decided to make some!
Thoughts? Suggestions?

Now the ones pictured here are all for someone's birthday
This is my favorite and is going to my lovely Mother,
who taught me the beauty of simplicity!
I know her birthday is 4 months away, 
but why wait!
(Hope I didn't spoil it for you!)

This one comes in second and is for AnnaLynn
She shares my love for color! 
(Another October birthday)

Now the one on the left was going to be for my Dad,
But I ended up not liking it, so a new one is being created.
The one on the right is for Daniel and I think is the coolest one!
(August Birthdays)


My mom Pam's birthday is the first on my list (July)
and this was my creation for her.
I took a wine party invite and covered up 
the "cheers" emblem with some ribbon
and made the "Mom" with some cardboard and stencil

Our good friend Aaron is getting married this Saturday.
So this was my creation for their wedding card from us.
This is my third favorite

Now on to other birthdays!
Jeffrey, Dave, Sabina, Mattea, Zoe......to name a few!
I'm thinking of opening an Etsy Store.
 I like the title of this post for a card store, 
but any suggestions for a store for cards, earrings, and art?


You may also like

2 comments:

Sarah said...

As I was looking at this post Jonathan was standing next to me, raising his had and saying, "Oh! Me! Me! Me!" I asked him what he was talking about and he said, and I quote, "I want one of those, Mommy!"
You have your first, non-family, fan of your new card company!! : )
They are very beautiful Jess! Great job!

Lisa said...

Can't wait to get mine (well, actually, turning 47 can wait...). Yes, yes, yes. Open an Etsy store. You simply must. And Zack just has to think it's a good idea (and if he doesn't, he should...). :)

Powered by Blogger.