Happy Birthday Mom!

3 Comments
How do you sum up the world's greatest mother? Mere words cannot describe her strength, her love, her self-sacrifice. My Mother means the world to me. She is my role model and I've always looked up to her. I'm am truly blessed with our relationship through the years, watching each event in our lives draw us closer and closer together.

Mom, you are an amazing woman. You have showed me by your humble example how to be a godly wife, a loving daughter, and a caring sister. You were there for me as I walked through the awkward stages of turning into a woman. You were the one who knew me inside and out when I'd struggle with relationships, anxiety, and life. I will always cherish those memories of how we'd fight and I'd leave to go clea at the McCormicks and start crying when there realizing that the only reason I even knew how to clean was because of you! I'd then sheepishly show up back at home bearing peace offerings of your favorite peanut M&M's and diet Pepsi. Then we'd cry and hug and laugh at how ridiculous our arguments really were. There was nothing like your warm forgiving hugs! Somepeople would look at our family situation and say, "Poor mixed family!" But my response to that, is that I am truly happy and blessed that you and Jeffrey walked into our lives when I was 4. You gave your everything for me and our family and I can never repay you for all you have done and continue to do.

I love you, Mom (the tears are forming puddles in my lap right now!)I am so thankful for you and never once regret a thing about our relationship. You are my Mother. Nobody else. You are amazing and I love you for who you are!

Happy Birthday,Mom!

Your Loving Daughter,
Jessica~


You may also like

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Tears, tears. :) Jess, you humble me. I thank God that you caught what you did from me, it is only by the grace of God. I thank Him always for giving you to be my daughter, though not flesh of my flesh, but certainly daughter of my heart, and my daughter you are. I could not love you any more than I do.

December is coming! I can't wait!

Jonathan Berkompas said...

What a sweet post. :-) Happy birthday Lisa!!!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful tribute. she must be all you say, because she helped produce you. :)

Powered by Blogger.