What 's on My Nightstand...

2 Comments
What I'm currently reading..... see a theme? :)






And what I'm currently crafting.....

I've always loved painted tree branches as decor, so I made my own...




Pinwheels I made for my piano student's upcoming recital...





You may also like

2 comments:

JessicaCynthia said...

Oh my goodness, Jess! I absolutely adore your creativity. Everything you do looks absolutely amazing, and stylish. You're amazing! I too, love the sticks in a clear vase. I wanted to do the same for my room, (which is a total California room I might add) but have bamboo in a extra tall floor vase. Love the look.
You'll be getting a letter soon, Lord willing. I've just been so busy with everything related to spring. Cleaning, organizing, planting, etc. I'm sure you have too. :)
Well, got to go.
Love you Jess!
~Jessica

Anonymous said...

That's interesting reading, Jess. I've been into the southern states civil rights subject lately. Wealthy plantations owned by whites vs black slaves/servants. Very interesting stuff. Let me know which of your choices you like best.

Powered by Blogger.