Instagram Photos

0 Comments
I do a lot of Instagraming. It's an easy way to take snapshots of everyday life. :) Here are the photos for all of you who havent' already seen them. :) Enjoy!

This is a photo of our Best Western room in Berlin. It was funny because we each had a duvet cover instead of a large one to share. I guess it's common in Europe and you might even get a better night sleep since you wouldn't be fighting over covers!

Some people get chocolates, we got jelly beans on our pillows

The photographer herself


We had LOTS of coffee and pastries to go!


The Schauspielhaus (Theatre House)


We scored some pretty cheap tickets to the Berliner Philharmoniker

Pretty incredible! We saw the Emerson String Quartet perform

Back at home we went to see a local impromptu comedy group called The Oxford Imps perform. They were really good and funny!

Treated myself one day to new shoes and a Starbucks!

My little sister is growing up into a beautiful young woman!

I love my new shoes

These are the three options for new Costa uniforms/ They're all kinda gross, but I think the top ones are the least terrible. 

It hit 80 degrees one day last month!

Still doing laundry...

 Discovered that our doors open up and we can let the outside in!

I know it's Costa's rival, but I love Starbucks frapps!

Lunch one day to the Turl Street Kitchen

We had yummy meatballs and polenta 



Editing all my Berlin photos took a long time, but at least I was wearing my new "cool kid shoes." :)

Brought home amazing curry wurst sauce from Germany!

While looking for a movie to watch, we came across this horror movie! Scary!

Closed shop with Jaga

Ate Jubilee cupcakes with the Queen's face on them.

Had wine and a yummy meat platter at the Wine Cafe

New book 

coworker Tim sleeping on the job! 

We sell lots of medio Cappuccino's to drink in

Photo of the scarf my mom made me next to something British

A bed and breakfast next to our flat that reminds me of a place my parents would like to stay. 

Another photo for my Mom next to a British license plate

Celebrating the Queen's Diamond Jubilee in London at the boat Parade 

Being goofy at a store
(Mom, see I'm wearing your scarf in London!)

Had tea
(Scarf sighting again!)



Fashion Show!

Had lunch at a park

Love my new scarf

Took some great photos

My stomach didn't agree with gammon

The British Crunchie vs The American Snickers. The Crunchie has a honeycombed middle. It was good, but Snickers was better. :)

Kate Middleton is in the news every day!










You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.