Wednesday Berlin Snapshots.

1 Comments
On Wednesday of our week in Berlin I decided to just walk around with the camera and take some interesting shots to pass the time.








An awesome church

I love the brickwork








Would love this to be the entrance to my house!





There must have been a wedding earlier in the day since tons of these little heart confetti was everywhere!

In the center of Berlin, there are tons of monuments.

I found this very quiet spot in the Tiergarten and sat there for a very long time, just being quiet, listening to the sounds, and loving the beautiful weather and God's creation. 




Even in the Tiergarten the architectural skyline peeps through

We traveled on the S-bahn A LOT

Same with the Underground

Alexanderplatz was the main hub we traveled to almost everyday. Our Underground stop that put us right in front of our hotel is Samaritestrasse. Can you find it on the sign? :)

We loved coming to see the Sony Center all lit up at night!

Having fun with long exposures and headlights. 





You may also like

1 comment:

Buhrmaster said...

Love the photos!!!! I'm tellin' ya - make a photo book & sell it. You could do this in Swz. :)

Powered by Blogger.