Randome Tidbits.

3 Comments
Christmas is coming and since we have limited resources, I decided to make a very untraditional wreath, but still somewhat Christmas like. 



While most people are proudly showing off their lovely Christmas trees, what do we have? A Christmas plant! Our first Christmas presents too!


The Herbstmessse has been replaced with the Christmas Market. It's so beautiful to wander around at night when it's all lit up while enjoying some mulled wine. :)


It's been cold here and I've been wearing a knitted beanie my Mom made. :)

The grey days here make for "bleh" days...

One day this week by hair cooperated with me and looked pretty!
(There's a special hair pin kind of hiding that was given to me for my birthday)

I've been drinking plenty of tea and love how the bleeding tea bag looks like water colors.

What I'm reading. Prime Ministers, Presidents, Design, and Typography. 

Lately I've been getting my Sudoku on. 

Yummy meals have also been popping up in our house. :) 

We are really loving the side dish of grilled zucchini 

Mushrooms to go into a Sausage Cream Penne

Speaking of food, I was sent this amazing bottle of homemade Vanilla extract from my Mom! 



You may also like

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Yeah! So glad it all arrived so quickly! Only six days.

You are too cute, my dear daughter. Love your xmas plant. :)

Unknown said...

Hey Jess! This is Kaytra from choir. Goodness that seems long ago! Anyway, I saw your Mom and sister at a shoebox party last week, and wondered how you and your hubs are doing in Europe! :) There is a trip to Europe planned for me and a couple friends in summer 2013, and although it may not work out, there is a small possibility of us being in your area! We would love to see you, even if for a little bit. :) Drop me an email sometime at kaytracopper@gmail.com

btw, I love all your posts, so pretty there!

Buhrmaster said...

simple is so much better! the "tree" is lovely and the presents make it festive! the Christmas Market looks wonderful....i can see my breath as we stroll along and smell the mulled cider and sausages.....

love you!!

Powered by Blogger.