Somewhere Peaceful.

2 Comments
I love pictures that evoke emotions. My favorites are ones that make you feel like you are there wherever the picture was taken.  Pictures of close up to leaves or branches that make you feel as though you are climbing through them to get somewhere. 

I hope these few pictures taken on my morning walk take you somewhere peaceful. 








You may also like

2 comments:

Buhrmaster said...

Love the sparcity of the new look. Being reflective and pondering things a bit more lately? :-)
Peaceful....yes. Bare branches, lazy water, shadows and fusion and the starkness winter brings. Sleeping. Waiting. Peaceful.

Love you!

Jessica Purvis said...

Thanks Sabina! I needed a change. You know me well. ;) Yes, I have been in a very reflective and ponderous mood lately. There is just something about cold, hazy days when all is quiet that produces the best environment for those things!

Love you too!

Powered by Blogger.