Update...

1 Comments
I'm so very sorry for not being more on top of this blog! Here are some phone shots and general updates about the day to day life here in Mainz. 


Late night ice-cream run!
Tried sushi for the second time ever and kinda liked it. :)

Just a really cool underground tunnel that runs under the street. 

Old church ruins.
Homemade biscotti
A late Christmas present!

Enjoyed a meter of beer


Getting some work/lesson planning done. 
Cozying up to the radiator. 

Starting Yoga!
Took some fun pictures on a windy day.


Found my new favorite store in Mainz and purchased these. 


Cleaning mold in our community bathrooms since none of the cleaning staff seems to think it's an issue. 

Valentines cookies for our floor. 

Reading in our window sill. 

I made pumpkin coffee cake with a nut streusel. 


Snickerdoodle muffins!

Trying to get rid of a relentless cough. 


People watching. 






You may also like

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Guten morgen. :) Peeking at your photos this morning almost (I repeat, almost) made if feel like you were here -- very, very Jessica. I especially like the mood of the flowers in the window and the one above it with the fabric (bed coverings?). Oh, and I liked the sneaky image I would entitle, "Reading & Watching."

Thank you for sharing the world as seen through your lens. :)

xo

Powered by Blogger.