Taking out my old friend...the Camera

2 Comments
Today I decided to take out my old friend the camera and put my rusty photography skills to work.
I got some great photos for being a little rusty!

These are so beautiful








I love this one!




The colors in this one are amazingly bright




Not bad for not taking pictures in a while, eh?



Okay, so these are of a lamp and are my favorites of the day

Looking up

I love the colors!




Just like our new header! I loves these shots and think they turned out great!
And no, I did not negative them


Cool spacey feeling!


Like I said, not even negatived!







You may also like

2 comments:

~Christina said...

JESS! :D You NEED to make money off of your photography, these are so great! I hopped onto your blog page, and noticed all the great new eye-candy right away! ;) I really think you'd be great with things like family portraits, senior pics, and even just landscape/house shots. Great work!

Buhrmaster said...

DITTO Tia's comment!!!!!

Powered by Blogger.