My Instagramed Life

1 Comments
I LOVE Instagram and the way it allows me to use my photography in an everyday setting without having to drag out my other monstrous beast of a camera. :)

Painted my nails a dark purple for the first time

Desired some wine one night and the only thing we had was two buck chuck. Worth it? After a taste, no way!

All we've had lately weather wise is torrents of rain, but every now and again the sun pops out!

I whipped out the new sunglasses

Tried the Brit's "brown sauce" and it was too vinegar-y! 

Attempting to paint my fingernails and NOT pick at them!

Costa is now serving a delicious strawberry lemonade!

I made around 150 of these felt ball bracelet kits for Unique Creations on Wednesday

Obsessed much? While restocking the decopatch paper, I also color coordinated it. 

Raindrops on my coat

Picture taken during a 11pm laundry run. If your dryer is opened after it's been started, the heat will no longer stay on. So I place this paper on top of my dryer to keep people from opening it. 

We've been busy at Costa, and this is only 1/3 of the drink total!

It's a big deal here!
 **Update** Italy won 4-2 on penalty kicks. Lame. 

We tried a new swanky restaurant here in Summertown

I had a Ciapirinha cocktail. Yum!

The upstairs cocktail lounge


We received goodies from the States! Thanks Buhrmasters!

Simple ingredients for a yummy Sunday lunch!

This afternoon we took a walk to Port Meadow and saw a heard of cows running along the fence.

Kissing shadows

It was a beautiful day

Saw this sign in a neighborhood we passed through. Seriously?! No ball games? How do these kids survive?



Cows!


We unexpectedly got super muddy. :(






You may also like

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Instagram, huh? So I suppose I'd need a fancy phone for that? I guess I'll have to keep getting your updates here. :)

Powered by Blogger.